exMon 4.8 contains further improvements to version control as well as some new possibilities when developing and execution tests.
With the introduction of exMon 4.7 we took our first steps in allowing users to view older versions of tasks. With exMon 4.8 we have improved this feature, making it more user friendly and visible. With these new improvements you can view both task’s current version on PROD as well as older versions and it is very simple to revert to them.
Parameter List For Task
We’ve improved task parameters to allow for a list of legal values that can be passed to the task. This list can be either a static list made by an exMon developer or a T-SQL function.
For more information, visit Send parameters to query and compare query
Dataprovider Group can execute single Dataprovider
Improved SAP Query Support
- Normal process can now be configured to allow multiple executions of itself
- Holiday Lists are now ordered correctly in exMon Administrator
- Data Providers can now be moved into folders
- Dimensions now are properly audited
- Process map editor allows user to use the customized Portal’s colors
- Email Summary column format improved
- Added more customization to exception tables in Email Template