Created by: Gunnar Tómas Gunnarsson
In this article, you will read about how to remove log4net debug messages. Log4Net debug messages can be confusing for users and bloat the log files. The log4net messages are redundant but harmless.
To get rid of them follow this guide:
- Open the execution folder on the machine that is writing the log4net debug messages
- On servers, the default path is "C:\Program Files\exMon\bin"
- On user machines, the default path is "%localappdata%\exMon Administrator\"
- Open the file log4net.config
- The second line will look like this:
<log4net debug="true">Change it to:
Now the log4net debug messages will no longer show up
Note: If you require assistance, please create a support ticket
Gunnar is the author of this solution article.