Release notes for exMon Release 5.2
Created by: Gunnar Tómas Gunnarsson
exMon 5.2 focuses on improvements that allow more separation between systems. The version introduces two major changes along with a few smaller improvements and bug fixes.
Data Provider / Execution Connection changes
Currently, Data Provider and Execution Connection are always available in all systems. The changes we've made to Data Provider and Execution Connections allow an administrator to configure which system they are available in.
Development role change
The developer role used to have access to all systems in exMon Data Governance. We have changed that so now a developer has only access to systems that are specially granted through the systems tab.
- Process Map is now colourblind-friendly
- Users can create a destination table in the Data Transfer GUI
- Data Transfer works with PowerShell
- Links on the process map can be in standard hyperlink format
- Data Connector can now create a PowerShell Data Provider
- Tests now retry creating exceptions on failure
- Object/Process/Schedule Group highlights undeployed tasks
- Compare Query using PowerShell did not correctly compare non-string values
- Executing Object Group containing task parameter in exMon Portal did not work correctly
- When adding Discovery Hub packages to the process/object group they did not disappear from the task list
- Flush did not correctly work when the task was Discovery Hub and/or Data Transfer package