Created by: Kristinn Magnusson
In this article, you will read about exception manager process types. The exMon Exception Manager has two Process Types:
- Exception Process (default)
- Approve Process
Setting the process type differentiates how exceptions are dealt with by users in the portal.
When working with an Exception Process users have two specific options. You can mark exceptions as:
- Fixed: If an exception is created when the task is running the next time, an exception will be re-opened.
- Not an Exception: Exception is closed and will not be re-opened if it next run includes it.
Similarly, Approve Process has two specific options to mark exceptions:
- Approved: The exception has been approved by a user and will not show up again.
- Decline: A user has declined exception, which makes it show up until it has been dealt with appropriately in the underlying system.
Along with these options, a user has standard options that are available in both Process Types, which are Snooze and Assign To.Kristinn is the author of this solution article.