Release notes for exMon Release 5.9
Created by: Gunnar Tómas Gunnarsson
In exMon 5.9 we made improvements both in exMon Data Governance and in our next-gen version, Turnkey.
exMon Online supports on-premise process management
exMon Online, the SaaS version of exMon where we offer exMon in the cloud, now supports executing processes On-Premise. That means we can orchestrate hybrid data processes where parts of the tasks are On-Premise and parts are in the cloud while visualizing the processes on a live map.
This can be really helpful when migrating your data pipeline to the cloud.
Multiple service support in exMon Online
exMon 5.9 now supports quickly switching between services. This can be really helpful for people with more than one exMon Online instance.
- TimeXtender installation path can now be changed from the default path.
- Packages that ran through the Command Service now show up correctly in the Execution History Tree
Our next generation of exMon, codenamed Turnkey, is now in private beta and we are constantly improving based on user feedback.
- Users can now stop the scheduled execution of datasets
- Rule filter no longer shows two scrollbars
- User no longer enters authentication loop when he is lacking access to customer
- Rules that have been deleted are no longer shown in the recently executed list